Women's merino underpants are exceptionally high weight, which ensures really great thermal comfort. This material has become extremely popular mainly due to its properties - it is exceptionally breathable and naturally antibacterial, so it does not smell even after several wears, just let it air out after wearing. In addition, merino wool binds the wearer's body heat, so it will keep you warm even when you sweat and the material gets wet. You can use womens merino underpants not only for sports performance, but also for maximum comfort during hiking, it is important to have a bottom layer that you can rely on.
up to 48 hours
3 year warranty
for YKK zippers
Try it, risk free
- Elastic waistband
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase wearing comfort
- High-functional premium knitwear
- Material: 100% merino wool - soft and high-quality elastic knit made in Slovakia
- Fabric weight: 260g/m2, 18.5 µm
- Cut: Slim Fit
- First - transports sweat from the body to other layers, the base layer, which is worn directly on the body. Its purpose is to absorb and transport sweat to other layers of clothing, thus keeping the body dry and warm.
- The second – insulating layer, ensures thermal comfort and breathable function. The role of this layer is to prevent heat loss and to divert sweat to other layers or to evaporate it.
- Use: All outdoor and leisure activities - travel, hiking, mountain climbing, ski-touring, skiing, snowboarding, camping, fishing, hunting
- Benefits: natural material , comfort, thermoregulation, breathability, resistance to odors, long life, year-round use
- Care: Dry cleaning, or hand wash or machine wash on the VLNA program at 30 ºC. Do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, do not wring, do not dry in the dryer.
Made in Slovakia
|Size||S, M, L, XL|